Steve's Subs

sebasstian

would be a great buy. like a piece of history. i mean damn who else do you know that can hide and fit that much shit into a family vehicle and still seat five people. hes also got his own songs and the escalade was featured in the video for dumb fly. we should start a damn bass heads hall of fame for people like steve.

LOL. they are just old beat up woofers.

no offense Steve :D

No nut hugging here. It does take alot of work and talent to hide enough wire to run a small apartment. Just think we should have some type of hall of fame for serious the serious people like that in car audio. So many people in car audio out there even from the past that should still get recognition. If it werent for a lot of the people in car audio teaching all of us "noobs" so much then where would it go. More people learning about car audio keeps it growing and keeps starting more friendships and more companies to create more great products. Those people have that taught us all so much and helped us all along the way should get some type of recognition. Not nut hugging here im just recognizing the talent.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Whats wrong with wanting to own something famous and rare? Anybody with a signed baseball or football is gonna be showing that off even though its just a beat up ball. Hell look at what people are doing for the god damned Motorized DUI LazyBoy. Last time i checked the bidding was up over $40,000. Just because its nationally recognized. Personally i would love to have me a blown kicker L7 from The Beast signed by Ma Gates herself over a BTL anyday.

Whats wrong with wanting to own something famous and rare? Anybody with a signed baseball or football is gonna be showing that off even though its just a beat up ball. Hell look at what people are doing for the god damned Motorized DUI LazyBoy. Last time i checked the bidding was up over $40,000. Just because its nationally recognized. Personally i would love to have me a blown kicker L7 from The Beast signed by Ma Gates herself over a BTL anyday.

great point right there

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

but they are from the greatest. i mean really wouldnt it be cool to say you owned one of meade's old subs?

i'm sure there are plenty of pople that would agree

:01nocomment8so: No not really. Did u plan on putting it in a shadow box in you're living room??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

tons of BTL's are made its not rare

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

their point is still that he's not selling :rolleyes:

In Progress:

1991 Nissan Stanza

2 DC Level 4 12's with level 5 DVCs

SAE-1200D

Sony Xplod HU

TEAM DC Audio

DCaudio.jpg

Alma Gates is in a whole nother category... She took out sport to places that is never had been before and from what it looks like, never will be again.

Can't really compare an autographed baseball either... A BNIB baseball is a couple dollars and after the signature makes it rise exponentially. A used woofer regardless of who is it owned by will always be worth much less than a new one costs.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

this thread is funny..... i LOL'd

a piece of history LOL...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived