Sonic Electronix

i wouldnt argue with sable nave on that...lol.. he has actually ran l7's on 250rms daily... and they get pretty damn loud on just a little power... i think the 20%extra cone area makes up for it....

but if you want to bet on something... id bet on the w0 sounding way cleaner..fo sho!... l7s sound like a donkey being raped

:rofl:

SO tempted to sig that.

I guess it depends on what you are looking for though, OP: Do you want to sound good or be loud?

Edited by ktownsdriftking

Too many projects, too little time...

my first l7 blew within a week cuz i didnt let it break in long enough..second l7 has been taking 1500 rms for more than a year now but the spiders are pretty much shot..there is NO resistance when you try to push it in so i'd consider it blown..still works tho. They get verry low and pretty loud compared to other 12's ive heard. They tend to shake stuff rather than pierce your ear i always thought but they do not sound great. They suck on rock music but if all you listen to is slowed down rap then get em. lol

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

my first l7 blew within a week cuz i didnt let it break in long enough..second l7 has been taking 1500 rms for more than a year now but the spiders are pretty much shot..there is NO resistance when you try to push it in so i'd consider it blown..still works tho. They get verry low and pretty loud compared to other 12's ive heard. They tend to shake stuff rather than pierce your ear i always thought but they do not sound great. They suck on rock music but if all you listen to is slowed down rap then get em. lol

That just means it has just been worn in real good, generally when the cone locks up is when you have blown the sub.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

You're giving a single 12" L7 1500w daily?? I also doubt that it was blown because u didn't "break it in long enough", more than likely was from overpowering or excessive clipping.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace