Iraggi Alternators are Unbelieveable

let us know what u do ? i have 2 L7's and wanna get a ballpark of where i will be when metered......

I just metered today, with the backseat not folded down and the meter on the driver side kick panel, I hit 145.8 at 57 hz. I'm adding another Stinger SPV44 to see if I can get at least a 146 this Friday. If not, I'm selling the Kicker CVXs to get the Digital Designs 2512s and dropping it to 2 Ohms. I tried dropping the CVXs to 2 Ohms and they blew within 15 minutes. They also put a few meters on the amps and connections to see how many watts I was actually putting out and at what Ohm. I was only putting out 748 watts to each sub at 8 Ohms. They said that for what I'm pushing, I'm doing pretty good. I just wish I had an SUV right now. Maybe my uncle would be willing to sell his Excursion to me.....

1998 Acura TL

1 260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

3 Stinger SPV44 batteries

2 Stinger Volt Gauges(one to monitor front/one to monitor back batteries)

2 12" DD 2500 Series

2 Kenwood eXcelon X1200M sub amplifiers

1 Kicker ZX200.4 highs amp

1 Kicker KQ9 9 Band Equalizer

1 pair DD 1" tweeters

1 pair Pioneer Premier 6.5" front door speakers

1 pair Pioneer Premier 6x9" back dash speakers

1 Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Capacitor(for highs amp)

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 headunit

All Rockford Fosgate wires and RCAs

Custom made subwoofer box

145.8 Driver Side Kick Panel(Back Seat not folded/57 hz)

Coming Soon:

1 pair of DD 6.5" Woofers(Glassed in Front Doors)

No problem at all!! Always glad to help. :)

You got any pics? All of us like to see pix. :)

Dom

I have a 1998 Acura TL that I will use to compete in SPL competitions. Here's a breakdown of the system:

2 Stinger SPV44 batteries

2 Stinger Volt Gauges(to monitor the front and back battery)

2 12" Kicker CVXs subwoofers

2 Kenwood eXcelon X1200M subwoofer amplifiers

1 Kicker 200.4 highs amplifier

1 pair of Pioneer Premier 6.5" front door speakers

1 pair of Pioneer Premier 6x9" back dash speakers

1 Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor(for the highs amplifier)

In the process of experimenting different box designs

Everything was installed a few weeks ago. I had my stock alternator and while tweaking with the amplifiers the batteries started to dip well below 12 volts, almost reaching 9 volts. I then decided that if I really want to compete I need to upgrade the alternator. I looked around at a few companies and called around town. No one in town deals with foreign car alternators. So I looked online. I then saw Steve Meade's youtube videos and found out he used Iraggi Alternators. I read as many forums about the alternators as I could before I made my decision. I then e-mailed Dom on what alternators are available for my car and he e-mailed me right back and said I could choose a 180, 220, 260 or 300. All are very reasonably priced. I then talked to a few people in town and they said I could go for the 220 or 260. I went ahead and sent the payment to Dom and asked for the 260 amp alternator. He told me it would take 3-4 days to build and I waited 4 days and go an e-mail from UPS about the shipment of the alternator. The install was straight forward and when I started the car, the volt gauges stayed around 14.5 and 14.7. When playing at full volume, the batteries never drop below 14 volts and this is at idle. THIS ALTERNATOR IS UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! My windows even roll up faster. My headlights never dim and the car runs perfect. My amps are putting out more power than they are rated at, which means more pressure. My system is a lot louder than it was and I could not be happier. Dom helped me out a lot getting me this alternator so quick and he answered all my e-mails promptly. You couldn't ask for a better alternator. I will definitely use Iraggi alternators in all of my car audio builds. Thanks a million Dom.

750 out of each Kenwood amp seems to be ok. I used to have a Kenwood Excelon amp and it worked ok but it would get very hot, and I was only running it on highs. The DD 2500 series are some good subs but you may need more power for those. Go to MST and get some DD subs and a new DD amp. I am glad to hear the alt is working out, I will be ordering one this week.

Edited by silversound

Lunar Amplifiers: L1500's x 8, L2125, L100X2, L55x2, L40x2 (2)

Digital Designs 9518G x 2

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

750 out of each Kenwood amp seems to be ok. I used to have a Kenwood Excelon amp and it worked ok but it would get very hot, and I was only running it on highs. The DD 2500 series are some good subs but you may need more power for those. Go to MST and get some DD subs and a new DD amp. I am glad to hear the alt is working out, I will be ordering one this week.

I went to MST to meter today and I was talking to Adam about the DDs. I don't have the money right now for the DD amps, and the fact I'm going into the military in January means I won't be able to enjoy it for long. I'll be running DD subs and amps in my next project which will be the Excursion. As for right now, I just want to test different brands to see whats what. I've tried Kicker(twice), Rockford Fosgate(twice) and now I want to try a new brand. It all just depends on if I can get these Kickers sold. I would like to have the new Stinger battery and the DD 2500s added by Friday but it seems like only the battery will be added. I'm trying word of mouth and craigslist and right now and I'm getting nothing but scammers e-mailing me. Pics will be added by noon today. I've been slacking with the military, work and sound system.

1998 Acura TL

1 260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

3 Stinger SPV44 batteries

2 Stinger Volt Gauges(one to monitor front/one to monitor back batteries)

2 12" DD 2500 Series

2 Kenwood eXcelon X1200M sub amplifiers

1 Kicker ZX200.4 highs amp

1 Kicker KQ9 9 Band Equalizer

1 pair DD 1" tweeters

1 pair Pioneer Premier 6.5" front door speakers

1 pair Pioneer Premier 6x9" back dash speakers

1 Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Capacitor(for highs amp)

All Rockford Fosgate wires and RCAs

Custom made subwoofer box

145.8 Driver Side Kick Panel(Back Seat not folded/57 hz)

Coming Soon:

1 pair of DD 6.5" Woofers(Glassed in Front Doors)

I went to MST to meter today and I was talking to Adam about the DDs. I don't have the money right now for the DD amps, and the fact I'm going into the military in January means I won't be able to enjoy it for long. I'll be running DD subs and amps in my next project which will be the Excursion. As for right now, I just want to test different brands to see whats what. I've tried Kicker(twice), Rockford Fosgate(twice) and now I want to try a new brand. It all just depends on if I can get these Kickers sold. I would like to have the new Stinger battery and the DD 2500s added by Friday but it seems like only the battery will be added. I'm trying word of mouth and craigslist and right now and I'm getting nothing but scammers e-mailing me. Pics will be added by noon today. I've been slacking with the military, work and sound system.

Adam is a good person to deal with. The CVX is not a bad sub from what I have seen, but I know you will enjoy them DD's.

Lunar Amplifiers: L1500's x 8, L2125, L100X2, L55x2, L40x2 (2)

Digital Designs 9518G x 2

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

• 2 weeks later...
and the fact I'm going into the military in January means I won't be able to enjoy it for long.

Man the military is one big day off! :D I'm actually stationed about 2 hours from silversound, damn Ft. Polk...

Seriously, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy your system / work on it in the military! Only problem really is when you're deployed, don't want to leave that expensive sound system sitting in a parking lot for 15 months :dry: