Kick Panels for 2003 Durango

DGold

Well if you want it local you could hit up hhr Ed he does very nice work and lives in PA as well

I didn't see that post earlier

yes unfinshed to me basically means I'll have it smoothed out and primed then you can have someone local paint it or I can have them sprayed with bedliner for extra I personally love the beliner and with it finxmshed in bedlined you won't have to worry about it chipping or tearing like you may have with paint or fabric. I get the vortex bedliner it looks much much better than a line-x or riynoline.

Is your truck a newer body style or the older one like my truck? Sharp body lines compared to curved ones. If it is the older body style my neigbor has a Durango I could compare my truck to, lol I don't think he'd like me fiberglassing in his truck to much..

Roseville, CA

It's the older one if you mean compared to the newer Durangos as in 2004 and on. I was told by a rep from Qlogic I think that there were interior modifications made to the Durango around 2001. Hence why they only have kick panels made for up to the 2000. I asked if modifications could be made to make they fit and got the reply "Sorry, but when I asked the engineer this question, he responded with a flat out No it will not work." Which leaves me where I am now.

But just so theres no confusion this is my body style.

2003durango1.jpg

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

• 1 month later...

Talked to a few people interested and thought I had a deal goin but guy stopped responding, Still looking for alil help. Thanks.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest