DC Sound Lab

Level 5 midrange???

oh lawdy lawdy lawdy dont let it be true

sp615_Biggest_Douche.jpg

Can I borry Tree Fiddy?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I haz the neos....and as soon as I get off my ass, they will be going in the Tundra. ;)

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

he has the parts to make dual gap versions of neo/ferrite hybrid things, a neo motor with 4 round ferrite slugs for the top gap. He also glued up some 6x9 coaxials with compression drivers firing through the center, similar to these 6.5's.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

wait- did you pick these up? which car are they going into? :huh:

i know you have 10s but they are paired with the horns to complete that front stage! are these going in the jeep doors? also, do you still plan on taking the 6.5s out of Noobs car?

Edited by Domo Kai

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif

man you know too much domo ;)

the celestion 10's for the explorer will be used in the jeep, there is a new pair im picking up that can play a little lower, these will be for the explorer.

and i have 1 of the 6.5's on my couch, the other is getting reglued as a certain someone gets nervous and shakes like a chiuaua trying to glue a spider down.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

I have friends in high places ;)

why not pull the battery box out of the exploder and put it in the jeep? and helper springs? maybe if you take enough crap out of the exploder but leave the drivers seat it will actually get driven :P Maybe (just maybe) you can start the "modifications" to the jeep and drive the explorer? ricer tails ftw? huh? huh?

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif

LOL

explorer is gonna be driven next week when i work on the alt bracket, youll see homie, i gotz plans. Im thinking of going T3 Tsns's or soundstream XXX 18's for woofers for the jeep. 2 on 2 stetsom 7kd's? back seat. with DC power alts? and powermaster batteries?

sound good?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP