Sonic Electronix

ive been putting music in my cars for years, but never to the point that im doing this car, so i know how to install and make it work but im going for loud spl. so i have some little questions here and there. my question here is what is better to use caps or batteries and what would i need to use in my setup. im going to be using 1 maybe 2 5500 watt amps and 1 2000 watt amp and my car has alot of lights so i want to make sure i have enought power but not over kill. thanks

ive been putting music in my cars for years, but never to the point that im doing this car, so i know how to install and make it work but im going for loud spl. so i have some little questions here and there. my question here is what is better to use caps or batteries and what would i need to use in my setup. im going to be using 1 maybe 2 5500 watt amps and 1 2000 watt amp and my car has alot of lights so i want to make sure i have enought power but not over kill. thanks

you will definately need atleast the big 3 and extra batteries if you are running that much, i would suggest a high output alt, big 3 and batteries, caps are pretty much worthless on any system

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

wut amps are they ? that might help a lil bit

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

DAMN SON so your talking about like 10K rms?dude your gonna need like if you get the biggest alt that your car can support and a ton a batteries.capacitors are useless in that huge of a set up bro.

what kind of vehicle is this going in to?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

isnt there already 100 other threads on this same subject already?

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

I have a feeling these are "5500w" amps aka a bamf or something

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

hmmm no they dont :rofl:

get ur shit worked out be4 posting

they pull like 100-150 at most

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.