Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

center console build


JumpinBean23

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking to do a single 10 center console setup in an 04 ram to save on space. I have looked into both of these but not sure which is the better option. It is just for daily driving, and mostly hip hop. Either one will see 1500-2k watts.

I like the lows so the audioque tuning worries me little, but I have read the still get down so any info would be appreciated!

Posted

gimmie ya max dimensions and ill work a sketch up for ya for both pm me!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3238 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...