(updated)1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24(new Box Pics)

thanks everybody i gotta fix the port length cause i messed it up i wish i could make a vid. I got to get a friend that has a video recorder so i can do some videos. The only thing i can take vids with is my phone and u cant hear the bass as much as it really is pounding

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

heres some new pics well i moved the subs to where u could see the name better and when i built the box yesterday i did the port wrong so i hade to fix it"thanks to Sean371 who has been helping me with the ports and stuff." well enough talkin heres the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

still gotta go to lowes and get the gray capet and i will probably do the subs countersunk with a second baffle. leave me comments and feedback i would like to hear what you guys have to say

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

hey bassheads i put a second baffle on my box so that i could make the subs countersunk and cutout for the port heres some new pics hope u like. Istill gotta sand the box caulk the inside of the box and carpet it and itll be done

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

well does at least some people like my progress any suggestions or tips or just some comments would make me feel good LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived