(updated)1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24(new Box Pics)

hey i am redoing my system and i wanted to be able to see the cap and amp so i mounted in on a board thats mounted to the side of the car hope you like i will get more pics tomorrow and while my box was out and i rewired it to 4 ohms and it seems to slamm alot harder than before and there some random pics of the garage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hope u like and tell me what you think i was thinking about adding some leds how should i do them and where

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

no body likes it and be honest u have to look at all the pics the finished one is last or the one before last

:huh:

TODAY 5/5

heres some new pics and since i wired my subs to 4 ohms i guess and it hits really hard from before the battery just went dead but i got a pic of it on charge and i know someone is going to say something about the box i know it is plywood and that is bad i already have seen it flex this just temp until i build it out of 3/4 mdf which i already have.

comment please tell me what u think

pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

new pics check them out

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Looks good, how is that lightning audio cap treatin ya?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I'd round off the edges on that box & either carpet it, or hit it up with some flexstone paint. It would look 100% better being plywood that is. Nice looking install man!!! I bet it pounds! B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Looks good, how is that lightning audio cap treatin ya?

it is good but since i rewired my subs to 4 ohm stable they seem to hit or beat alot harded = moving alot more air than before does that mean they are getting more power. and also my battery went dead alot faster than before but i put it on charge to see if the battery was just down before i hooked everything back up

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I'd round off the edges on that box & either carpet it, or hit it up with some flexstone paint. It would look 100% better being plywood that is. Nice looking install man!!! I bet it pounds! B)

hey chris i like ur input but i am going to build a box out of mdf 3/4 later down the road maybe in like a month right after i get out of school for summer yea. this one pounds its tune to 36 hertz but i think i am going to tune it down to 34 or something to see how it sounds. yea i am going to paint the new box and put a chevy emblem in the middle and then z24 below because my car is a chevy cavalier z24.

thanks alot man

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

. yea i am going to paint the new box and put a chevy emblem in the middle and then z24 below because my car is a chevy cavalier z24.

thanks alot man

You and ground pounder ought to get along juussst fine :lol:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

You and ground pounder ought to get along juussst fine :lol:

why do you say that isnt that the guy that did that buick build? im 16 i think he is older than mean isnt he but that doesnt matter.

LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived