ok i have a 96 talon that i bought like 3 yrs ago. took like 1 yr to fix it and get tha title for it cuz it was in another city and the previous owner lost the title. i finally get it fixed. then last april my wife was driving it and it broke. well i fixed it, took my over a yr again, not cuz i cant fix it, but we moved and it stayed where we were living cuz i had no time and there was no rush. i finally get it fixed this last july and we took it on a road trip. we were almost done with the trip when it broke down again. i didnt tighten the balljoint down enough and it came loose, and yes i was goin 75 on the highway, what a fun ride that was. i almost hit a state detective. well i got the car home and recently got it fixed. started it up the other day, went to go put the brakes on and i hear this noise like some type of fluid is leaking out and my brake pedal goes to the floor. i look underneath and low and behold my rear brake line has a hole in it. HOORAY for me. now i have to get that fixed. its been one thing or another with this car. its a good car and runs strong, it just takes me forever to fix it cuz i procrastinate like noones business. for the 3 years ive had it, ive only driven it from late january of last year to the end of april, so about 3 and a half months. figured i would let everyone get a good laugh on my behalf, i think its quite funny to ...lol

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

ok i have a 96 talon that i bought like 3 yrs ago. took like 1 yr to fix it and get tha title for it cuz it was in another city and the previous owner lost the title. i finally get it fixed. then last april my wife was driving it and it broke. well i fixed it, took my over a yr again, not cuz i cant fix it, but we moved and it stayed where we were living cuz i had no time and there was no rush. i finally get it fixed this last july and we took it on a road trip. we were almost done with the trip when it broke down again. i didnt tighten the balljoint down enough and it came loose, and yes i was goin 75 on the highway, what a fun ride that was. i almost hit a state detective. well i got the car home and recently got it fixed. started it up the other day, went to go put the brakes on and i hear this noise like some type of fluid is leaking out and my brake pedal goes to the floor. i look underneath and low and behold my rear brake line has a hole in it. HOORAY for me. now i have to get that fixed. its been one thing or another with this car. its a good car and runs strong, it just takes me forever to fix it cuz i procrastinate like noones business. for the 3 years ive had it, ive only driven it from late january of last year to the end of april, so about 3 and a half months. figured i would let everyone get a good laugh on my behalf, i think its quite funny to ...lol

keep it... if it ends up working you'll be glad you did

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I go through the same shit with my Camaro. It seems like everytime I think its finally fixed, something goes wrong. But i love the car too much to get rid of it even though its more trouble than its worth economically but it has other value to me and I won't be getting rid of it for the forseeable future. I'll fix it until every part on it is new if i have to

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

well i bought it for $460 from my boss at work. his parents game him their house cuz they moved and left it there. he comes up to me one day and says"if you need any parts for a talon let me know my parents left me their talon". so i thought about it and the next day so ask him how much he wants for it and he tells me and i buy it from him. at the time it was worth $3500 so it was a good deal. its got just over 130,000 and i runs good when its fixed. ill prolly keep it but if it gives me many more issues, it might see the end of my father in laws shot gun. i hope it works for me. im hopin to buy a house soon right next to work so id only drive it on the weekends

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif