Looks and sound good!!! I got two old school L7's in my teams cars and i'm pushing 2000 watts on them the best they did is a 148.6 in the kick door open.

Installed the black foil Second Skin Damplifier today.

DSCN5747.jpg

DSCN5748.jpg

DSCN5749.jpg

DSCN5752.jpg

DSCN5760.jpg

DSCN5765.jpg

DSCN5767.jpg

I made a vid before I wrapped up the braces.

Same song, same system. Noticeable change in output. Should have new TL numbers in a few weeks. :8)

For all you Trailblazer guys, it took 30ft2 to do everything as shown in the last pic.

red2chfd - thanks man! that is a great score.

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Well I've been hitting at the "perimeter" of the roof all week now, and finally got it wrapped up (no pun intended). I filled it with Great Stuff in most of the areas, I didn't go near the holes where the oh shit handles hook into, they are the main retainers for the headliner above each door.

DSCN5770.jpg

DSCN5771.jpg

DSCN5772.jpg

The Damplifier is holding up very well. Over the past week, the roof has had temperatures ranging from near freezing overnight to 98 degrees while sitting in the sun and the Damplifier hasn't budged at all.

There is a comp coming up next week, I should have updated numbers. The people who have heard it before and after agree that it sounds better, more forceful, but we all know the TL can be an unforgiving bitch haha.

If you like what you see, vote for your boy for November system of the month. Thanks! :8)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61994

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

nice stuff! i like the way the roof came out! i dont have time to take mines out just yet but ill get around to it

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Well im frickin stoked to finally see some before and after pics. We have 2 different kinds of flexs tho. Yours was towards the back that flexed. Mine is the roof above the drive and passenger seats. If my windows are down or doors open the roof bends and echos really bad.

I have an envoy xl. Is that the 3 row TB? that could be the difference. Either way that stuff came out great!

That was just damp. Pro you got?

Take a look at mine

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=62013&hl=

Doug

sold everything

very nice work may thaat new black damplifer is definatly sick also thanks for letting me know how much i need to do the roof now i just need to get money to get some.

tuTWENTY * Team MechMan * Team Shok * Team Sundown

^^^NSFW

nice stuff! i like the way the roof came out! i dont have time to take mines out just yet but ill get around to it

Thanks man! Honestly if it hadn't started squeaking, I wouldn't have messed with it. But I'm SO glad I did!

Well im frickin stoked to finally see some before and after pics. We have 2 different kinds of flexs tho. Yours was towards the back that flexed. Mine is the roof above the drive and passenger seats. If my windows are down or doors open the roof bends and echos really bad.

I have an envoy xl. Is that the 3 row TB? that could be the difference. Either way that stuff came out great!

That was just damp. Pro you got?

Whats good Doug? This is a SWB Trailblazer, and I used regular Damplifier. Thanks!

Also, are you on the Trailblazer/ Envoy forum?

very nice work may thaat new black damplifer is definatly sick also thanks for letting me know how much i need to do the roof now i just need to get money to get some.

Thanks man! On mah Trailblazer forum, a lot of members have deadened their rides but never posted the amount of material needed. I'll be reporting back as more of the truck gets Damplified :8)

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Forgot to poast these pics....

After hearing a few Trailblazers with different tweet setups, I found that I preferred the dash mounted ones....my TB didn't come with the bose system, so I had cardboard "blanks" where the bose speakers would be...here is how I installed the front RF tweets.

cardboard prototype

DSCN2766.jpg

DSCN2786.jpg

some 1/4" wood

DSCN2771.jpg

improvision

DSCN2779.jpg

its easier to drill all the holes while the wood is still one big piece, then jig them out

DSCN2781.jpg

trial fit

DSCN2789.jpg

painted

DSCN2792.jpg

not the best pic but oh well

DSCN2812.jpg

installed (I did find that 3rd bolt lol)

DSCN2814.jpg

The rear seats were disassembled to cut out the holes for running the wires through them for the amps

DSCN4832.jpg

Another shot of the RF amps

DSCN2296.jpg

Here is some extra footage I had from the Parkville show.

If you like what you see, vote for your boy for November system of the month. Thanks! :8)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61994

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Archived