I'll give it a try. I have a few good songs on my Ipod to try at the comp, hopefully one of them will work out.

I drive over that bridge twice a day, 5-6 days a week and been doing it for almost 20 years now. It dosnt phase me at all. The only time I got scared was driving a 16" box truck over it and a strong gust hit me and sent me half way into the next lane. Seriously scared the crap out of me.

Outside now working on a MDF baffle to cover the old speaker holes and stiffen the rear deck some. I want to hit a 145+ at this show :D

Cool! I'm looking for something with a longer note to keep the things floating....that jeezy I play is nice, but when it does that little break in the beat, the show is over....if I find something by then, I'll let you know

Man I don't know how you do it everyday! I about crapped myself when all traffic was diverted to one bridge and the only thing separating us from oncoming traffic was one empty lane

And good luck on the 45, I'll be routin for ya :8)

verry nice and 'clean' build!

am gonna check your accord build now.

greet

Thanks man!

Still saving funds for the honda, gotta get the electrical system stout and a buttload of fiberglass...the misses knows it's gonna take some time to get it slappin

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

So, after the second skin damplifier install on the roof, I went from a 144.9 to a 146.5, nothing else changed! 1.6 db without adding cone, power, or batt is like christmas in november woohooooo.

If you like what you see, vote for your boy for November system of the month. Thanks! :8)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61994

Looking good! :drinks:

....got my vote!

Thanks man, and thanks for all your tips for the pods...couldn't have done 'em without you!!!

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

146.5=SOTM! lol but damn thats some crazy gain just off some deadener

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

Wanted to check out your install, but I've been getting Bandwidth exceeded for the last three days...

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

Archived