I'm Tired Of The Tuner Bass Cds!

What happen to the real bass cds? You know Bass extreme, Slow Jam bass, The best of newtown, etc. I'm tired of seeing Tuner Bass and Drifter Bass cds. IT's a said and yet failing cliche. So, I have decided to create my own bass cds, I will not be some made up name for the same person. I will let you know when I have tracks available.

Ha Ha..I have them all..Thats where they all went...What you need young or old grasshopper?? No really which one you looking for in particular??

Edited by zaxfire69

Well I have all the originals you mentioned up top..I have Techmaster Peb-Bass Computer..Original..Dj Fury King of Bass.Bass Extreme-Crush the competition. Bass Mechanik Discography-Every cd...And many more...

I did work at Wal Mart, but i didn't buy any from there...Just have collected them over the years..Check your Pm's

haha I knew it... no wonder I couldn't find any Knights of Bass's Slow Jam Bass. Did anybody get the Slow Jam Bass II?