Wanna upgrade

mb quartz are good speakers and can be found for cheap.... pheonix golds get loud and can be found for cheap....

diamond speakers are great speakers get loud and are clear...

ive read alot of good things on CDT speakers...this might be a good way for you to go....

http://www.woofersetc.com/c127/CDT-Audio-I...dation-Sale.htm

they are having some really good sales on them i was thinking of picking up a few sets of components from them.....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

and i would replace those 4x6 speakers with another set of 6.5 or 5" components or coaxels... not hard to do the little bit of mods needed to put them in...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

If these 4 x 6 are for rear speakers, you can forget about them : they will do nothing good for you. Just try to play your system with these off, and hear what it sounds like. Must be better, at least for the stereo effects!

You have powerful amps for your speakers, you can have 2 sets of component speakers with 200 watts rms to each speaker. Focal K series are great really great (I run a set of 165 KP and I loooove them!!!), but expensive.

I've heared good things about the Alpine type X pro, and lots of people seem to love Image Dynamics speakers.

The RE xxx ? Never heared them, they look awesome but some reviews are not so good about them.

Why don't you go listen to the most sets you can and tell what you liked or not, so that people here can help you more.

You can chose a good set of midbass speakers on a 400.4, and a set of comps on the other amp : think about it.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.