dupli-color sells some interior paint that is design for panels, dash and moldings idk where u can find it though

http://www.duplicolor.com/products/vinyl.html

check it out it might be what your looking for

not to contradict you man, but Ive used the duplicolor stuff before, and didnt have good results with it. chipped real easy, and faded within a month or 2. The only one (if were talkin strictly aerosol here) thats worth it is G2 dye for interior panels. Ive never used it, but Ive heard good things. only bad part is, is a little pricey.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

not to contradict you man, but Ive used the duplicolor stuff before, and didnt have good results with it. chipped real easy, and faded within a month or 2. The only one (if were talkin strictly aerosol here) thats worth it is G2 dye for interior panels. Ive never used it, but Ive heard good things. only bad part is, is a little pricey.

dont need to be aerosol i have a gravity fed paint sprayer i use to paint computers

I painted the interior in my old truck which was beige also, and I didnt hav any luck with the auto zone interior paint. But wat did work was krylon fusion. just sprayed it and let it sit a little while then hit it with clear and was good to go.

Edited by b_smiff

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

no offense taken cuz i've never used it i just heard about it so its actually a good thing you spoke up on it

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg