just got a question here. a buddy of mine gave me 5 batteries. they are gel batteries sitting at 14.0 some volts or less..they been sitting here since october and never use them. but i taught they were car batteries but i found out they are for batts for wheel chairs..FTL!!!...but i was like what the hell ll give them i try in the car and next thing you know they worked great on my car. i dont know if its a bad thing to do this since they are for wheel chairs..let me know!..if people are interested in these let me know..thanks!..

and here is there site

http://www.mkbattery.com/

Edited by DUBIE

just got a question here. a buddy of mine gave me 5 batteries. they are gel batteries sitting at 14.0 some volts or less..they been sitting here since october and never use them. but i taught they were car batteries but i found out they are for batts for wheel chairs..FTL!!!...but i was like what the hell ll give them i try in the car and next thing you know they worked great on my car. i dont know if its a bad thing to do this since they are for wheel chairs..let me know!..if people are interested in these let me know..thanks!..

and here is there site

http://www.mkbattery.com/

there's a section for car audio batteries on that page

http://www.svrbatteries.com/

maybe what you have?

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

yeah i know i saw that section but the batts i have with me right now they are for wheel chairs..but they are fresh sitting in 14v and worked great in my car..

they are the gray colored batts..i post a pic in a min.

Edited by DUBIE

batts are batts i think? just use em

yeah true that bro. but what am i gonna do with 5?..haha..

if i had the money to get a better system i would deff use them..but right now they are just sitting here.

yeah also true but these fuckers are heavier than the one i have in my car right now..

i

how heavy are they?

maybe sell like 3 of them for extra cash so you can upgrade your system

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

batts are batts i think? just use em

thats the second bit of advice from you thats pretty stupid in the last 10 mins

batts are not just batts

example marine batts dont like to be charged all the time so not good in a car

so who knows bout wheel chair batts and there charging cycle if its good for a car application

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

thats the second bit of advice from you thats pretty stupid in the last 10 mins

batts are not just batts

example marine batts dont like to be charged all the time so not good in a car

so who knows bout wheel chair batts and there charging cycle if its good for a car application

thats what i was exactly asking...if they were good for a car...thanks bro!..