Jump to content

Rockford head units


wilesH3

Recommended Posts

Posted

After going though the new RF post. I was think they should bring back their head units. I loved the one I had. I think I still have it somewhere in the garage. I going to look for it and post some pics. Anyone else remember them or had one?

Posted

currently running one in my ride since my alpine took a shit.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

Yeah this is actually my 2nd one. Bought it new for my mom back when it came out then she handed it down to me when my alpine broke lol. Only downfall to this one is thats its a basic model, played mp3 cds (new at the time) but only 2 sets of preouts and only treble,bass,fader,and balance control. The other I had was pretty sweet forget teh exact model #

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

Pics for sure! I've never seen one.

2005 Ford Explorer

Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS

Alpine MRP-F550

Kicker KX600.1

Alpine Type-X 6.5's

And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!

Posted

RFX9000.jpg

Im running this one currently

P0001103.JPG

and the rfx9400 i used to have

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted
Yeah this is actually my 2nd one. Bought it new for my mom back when it came out then she handed it down to me when my alpine broke lol. Only downfall to this one is thats its a basic model, played mp3 cds (new at the time) but only 2 sets of preouts and only treble,bass,fader,and balance control. The other I had was pretty sweet forget teh exact model #

Can you take a pic of yours and post it. I am trying to find my old one. I think if they would make one now with all the tchnology now I bet it would be a great continder for head units

Your faster than I can type. Thanks for the pic. Theres alot of people that dont believe me that RF made a head unit

Posted

they actually made quite a few, they also had a 7" flipout, I believe my dad actually used to have one. I'll edit this post with a pic

RAVDVD2.jpg

just do a google search.. these pop up on ebay everyonce in awhile, sometimes even some BNIB

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 984 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...