DC Sound Lab

mikes youtube vid

I was there ( white T-shirt ) and that caddy is loud as HELLLLL !!! Glad u had recones @ the crib old school... did u get it reconed yet ?

Yeah it is it still scares me when I burp it and I have not reconed it yet but will this weekend.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

mike's caddy gets down. video does no justice, gotta see it in person to get a feel for how loud it really is.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

mike's caddy gets down. video does no justice, gotta see it in person to get a feel for how loud it really is.

Thanks guys for the kind words guys but after talkin to rusty and jay at powerbass and my own Personal goals i have decided to partiallyretire the caddy and move on to my next project a white 2 door civic trunk hee hee shootin for that 160 mark from the trunk.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Thanks guys for the kind words guys but after talkin to rusty and jay at powerbass and my own Personal goals i have decided to partiallyretire the caddy and move on to my next project a white 2 door civic trunk hee hee shootin for that 160 mark from the trunk.

Phuckkkk !!!! after what i saw i know it can done now.... too bad the caddy had to retire in order to get the 160 its a conversation piece all by itself....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Phuckkkk !!!! after what i saw i know it can done now.... too bad the caddy had to retire in order to get the 160 its a conversation piece all by itself....

Yeah I know but have you ever seen what a 160 sealed will do to a car and that caddy is way to clean to destroy its only got 34000 miles on it but don't worry the civic will be a crowd pleaser once its done .

Edited by oldschool

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Yeah I know but have you ever seen what a 160 sealed will do to a car and that caddy is way to clean to destroy its only gor 34000 miles on it but don't worry the civic will be a crowd pleaser once its done .

i was told 34k sweet.... OK guess imma keep my eyes glued and ears peel'd for the word that ur starting ? hey mike after u get the civic up and competing it wud be sick as hell to have ur daughter burp that 160 !!!! HELL YEAH... Str8 clown'n them fools.....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!