I Drive a Chevorelt Movie Theater

Kranny

lol since when was i black?

UMMMM HMMM UMMM HMMMMM today when you made this lol j/k dude.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Kranny, seems like your always posting something or putting a new avatar up that makes fun of black people, or showing black people getting wild, whats up with that?

not that I'am black, just something I noticed

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Kranny, seems like your always posting something or putting a new avatar up that makes fun of black people, or showing black people getting wild, whats up with that?

not that I'am black, just something I noticed

i never noticed that honestly. i just think the things i find are funny so i post them/make it my avatar. i guess it so happens that its been black people. i find the majority of my stuff on 4chan (...bad decision in general haha)