Anyone ever heard one of these?

I have a QSC RMX 850...got it for $190 shipped on eBay. I was tempted to go the Behringer route, but this QSC makes me pretty glad I didn't.

Yeah that one goes for around the same price, I'm thinking of getting one and running it at 8ohm for some mids and highs, I got the 'Polk Audio Monitor 60 Floorstanding loudspeakers' in mind for that. What you think?

Yeah that one goes for around the same price, I'm thinking of getting one and running it at 8ohm for some mids and highs, I got the 'Polk Audio Monitor 60 Floorstanding loudspeakers' in mind for that. What you think?

I think it would be pretty great for those. If you wanna run it off some standard RCAs, look up 'Hosa GXM-133' on eBay.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Well, I have been waiting for someone to do a hair trick with there house! lol

well its not home audio and a bit OT but

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

I have an EP1500 on my MJ-18M and it does the job nicely. No problems at all.

here is a link you need to take a look at.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=855865

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Well, I have been waiting for someone to do a hair trick with there house! lol

Anythings possible, but i'm gonna have to cover up a hole room with deadner and move out of town cause the neighbor's gon be on me! fuck them

well its not home audio and a bit OT but

that looks insane, damn

Archived