15" Btl-vids-roof Flex-custom Bass Nob Install

well....i fried my 1500.....fucked up when i put the bolts through the back of the box for the speaker connections i put em to close they werent touching but i was up at my homeboys house and we put my box in the back of his 06 maxima to see how it sounded and then when we were putting it back in my ride i was hooking it up volume was on like 8 i put the first one on then when i was twisting the wing nut to the second one i saw it arc over about an inch to the other one and smoke poured out the amp i turned the car off and said just about every curser word there is.....soooo he let me borrow his older model RF 200a2 that i sold him about 2 years ago and its bumpin alright untill i get another amp but there is some good come out of this....well my car is white and he works at a paint and body shop has been for some years so i traded the fried amp that he can get fixed for around 200-250 bucks for a silver pearl paint job that will prob happen next month....so yea my weekend kinda sucked but me and mary jane had fun B)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

B) B) B) B) ...i see... Mary Jane huh?

2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Black with Black 20s

Tuscani Smoked Headlights

Carbon Fiber vinyl seats

Carbon Fiber Inserts on Doors

Alpine D-310

Alpine Type X 6 1/2 in fiberglass pods in doors

Type X 5 1/4 in fiberglass pods in rear pods

Rockford 800.2 for door speakers

2 JL 12" W7s in hatch in painted fiberglass enclosure

Oval port

Carbon fiber inserts

Rockford 2000 for subs

Rockford capacitor and rockford distribution blocks fiberglassed behing backseat with plexiglass covering

*Coming Soon*

Painted Fiberglass roof

2 Alpine 7" monitors motorized from above visors

Headrest monitors

Body kit

Complete Body Shave

front baffle is 31x16....port is 5.5 inches wide

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• 2 months later...

i dont know.......me and my wife are about to move so it might be a while...

Archived