Jump to content

how much do you spend a week on gas?


Recommended Posts

Posted

$30 a week, some of you guys spend so damn much

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

  • 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

Posted

I drive a 300c hemi it averages 17.5 mpg round trip to work and home is a little over 60 miles a day so it will make it for the week but have to fill it up on my days off unless I get lazy then I might make it to work then after work I have to fill it up depending on the gas prices here in california it cost me around 50 to 60 dollars thats on empty

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted

I spend about 50-65 a week.. gettin 15mpg

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

Posted

For me about $28 every week. 21mpg around the city ftw! i love my exploder ;)

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

Posted

I spend about 60 to 100 dollars a week, depending on the job im on at the moment. I don't use my money, Company Gas card for the win..haha...

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

Posted

about $25 every 2.5 weeks. ~25mpg with a heavy foot. only drive to school and back and to lunch.

Posted

i spend about 45 dollars every 3-3 1/2 days. 100 miles round trip to work FTMFL. tthe blazer doesnt get that great of mileage either...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 740 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...