MTX J30 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 i spend $50 a week on gas and it sucks because i dont even drive alot. My car gets HORRIBLE gas mileage. i get less than 16mpg. I dont even drive with a heavy foot anymore because of this. I drive a v6 buick lesabre Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Kian Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 around 45-50 Nissan maxima --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Between the M6 and my Expo I prolli spend around 100-150 a week depending on how much I drive... MPG is definitely more about driving style for the most part. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
wildbeast15 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 about 100 for me.. The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
thehoe92 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 $20-$40 I have to budget and not drive very much especially since I have a tahoe that gets around 10mpg I used to spend SO much on gas before I got smart Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
CR Boom Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 $80 in a nissan Sentra.. Costa Rica around $6.20 a gallon baby... 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
BigPimpin91 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 $0 I don't have a functioning transmission. FML. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
pervitizm Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Anywhere between $35 - $60 per week. Depends on prices at the time and if I've going to other places besides work. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
BanginOnABudget Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 sounds like we need some busa powered smarts! im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
Blue Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 When i was driving my truck i was spending about 100-150 a week in gas. Now with my maxima i spend around 75-110 a week in gas. I deliver pizzas so that is why i spend so much, drive about 60 miles a night all on the streets. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.