Sundown Audio

Audiopipe or Hifonics??

guhkid

Alright guys been reading differents thread on both of these for amp choices. But i'm getting ready to start my build hopefully soon... so i am wondering about amps.. im looking at either 2 hifonics1600s or 1 audiopipe 3000. so which do you guys prefer... blah blah blah...let me hear it

Edited by guhkid

Alright guys been reading differents thread on both of these for amp choices. But i'm getting ready to start my build hopefully soon... so i am wondering about amps.. im looking at either 2 hifonics1600s or 1 audiopipe 3000. so which do you guys prefer... blah blah blah...let me hear it

Both will give you solid power for a great price. My Hifonics has my 18's knockin pretty good. Then again you can get the AP3000 for 300.00 apiece.

Depends on what your powering and in what. Take some measurements and find out which choice would fit best where you want the amp rack. Shaped way different.

One thing to think about also is wiring. You will have a pretty simple setup with only a mid/tweet amp and bass amp.

Either way you can't go wrong and you know what they say about that kind of a deal.... It's just like a sore dick, you just can't beat it.

Edited by TahoeJoe

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

are you jsut going to do one hifonics or two?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

gonna be running to lvl 4 dc audio 18s so would be running 2 hifonics... just having a hard time...

If that is what your going to be running bro go with the Hifonics. You build your box for the subs yet?

havent built the box yet... finally got my garage situated and am making my car even lower gonna sound deaden it.. and then its on. gonna be dong and in the car build.... whooo whoooo

Give those DC 18's all the cubes you can fit. I have mine at 7cubes per sub and they bounce. What kind of car are you putting the subs in?

Edited by TahoeJoe