Hellbound Train Posted April 6, 2010 Author Report Posted April 6, 2010 What an idiot I am. Well the alt is fine. I hadnt had the truck running long enough before loading it down so it was only fluctuation. It settled after running. Heres our older battery load tester in action. Works for 6 and 12 volt systems. Throwing in a pic of our old school DMM too. Load Tester DMM (GoldStar DM-6335) We have two other older DMM's but need batteries for all of them. The GoldStar above takes a 9 volt so when I get a battery for it I will get pics of it in action when I get to testing everything. I figured while checking everything I would throw up some pics of a few of our toys I will be using.
Hellbound Train Posted April 9, 2010 Author Report Posted April 9, 2010 Removed those damn mud flaps and I believe it looks much better without them. I have already removed the ford badge on the tailgate. The only badges that will stay are the ranger badges on the front fenders. Havent decided if i want to leave the door handles or not. Will eventually drop a bed cover on it and find a tool box that will sit in the bed. Will also be doing away with the plastic bed liner and applying some second skin dead liner.
Red-navi-916 Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 loving the cone, and the alternator and the damn color matches my truck lets trade lol good luck now build something BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Hellbound Train Posted April 29, 2010 Author Report Posted April 29, 2010 Working on paying for my head unit right now. Will pay it off this coming check. I will start getting my materials together and start building.
Hellbound Train Posted April 29, 2010 Author Report Posted April 29, 2010 Well people shoot me some ideas. I want to make a small panel to go in the dash kit for my bass knobs. I need to figure out how I could go about just having the knobs sticking out and not the whole remote.
Hellbound Train Posted May 8, 2010 Author Report Posted May 8, 2010 Well people my 12's will be here on tuesday and I also have a head unit on the way. I will start the enclosure very soon. I also want to get a custom decal for the dustcaps with just a skull and crossbones. I want to come up with something possibly above the unit for the remotes since its a single din. I also had a little idea. I already have the little skulls on the valve stems and my door locks. I also have the mirror with the skulls and the lighter that has the skull on it. I had bought an extra set of valve stem covers when I got the ones for the ranger. I thought about making something that will screw in the back and then slide in where the original knob would have been on my remotes. So instead of the original plain black knobs I would have these skulls on all three remotes. The only thing I want to show is the skulls so you wont see the remotes. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Forgot to say I got these decals from Derrick quite a while back. I will also be getting down more on this project very soon and have more updates. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.