bcpballer64 Posted March 7, 2010 Report Posted March 7, 2010 Ok here is a design for two BTL 12's. Oh ya and on the cut sheet there is only one port side and there needs to be two. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
bcpballer64 Posted March 7, 2010 Report Posted March 7, 2010 This is a quick sketchup I had been working on for the two BTL 12's. This is deeper instead of taller leaving room for the amp rack over the enclosure. Those seats will be leaving when I get most of the other stuff done. I will be switching to explorer seats and center console. So would what I laid out work for port location? Its not exact to specs yet though. Ya man that looks good "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Hellbound Train Posted March 7, 2010 Author Report Posted March 7, 2010 Think you could get me a cut sheet on something like that for the 12's? Around 6 cubes as recommended and tuned around 32. Ill paypal you some money for the time you have spent designing these boxes and for the cut sheets you have laid out. I know it takes time to design the enclosures.
bcpballer64 Posted March 7, 2010 Report Posted March 7, 2010 Think you could get me a cut sheet on something like that for the 12's? Around 6 cubes as recommended and tuned around 32. Ill paypal you some money for the time you have spent designing these boxes and for the cut sheets you have laid out. I know it takes time to design the enclosures. Ya dont worry about any money this was all for your bday. Cut sheet for your design correct? "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Hellbound Train Posted March 7, 2010 Author Report Posted March 7, 2010 The price is right come on down. Yeah for that type of design. Just be sure its to specs first before I build it or it will be off. I just did a rough sketchup I didnt put in the measurements and do all the tuning before laying it out. You sure about the money thing? Im sure you spent alot of your time doing these enclosures.
bcpballer64 Posted March 7, 2010 Report Posted March 7, 2010 The price is right come on down. Yeah for that type of design. Just be sure its to specs first before I build it or it will be off. I just did a rough sketchup I didnt put in the measurements and do all the tuning before laying it out. You sure about the money thing? Im sure you spent alot of your time doing these enclosures. Ok i wont be able to do it tonight tho im taking off gotta get some stuff done today. Unless you are dead set on paying me dont worry about it it only took like a half hour for each design and i enjoy this stuff. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Hellbound Train Posted March 7, 2010 Author Report Posted March 7, 2010 Thats fine I can wait on the design. I am still trying to get a hang on the arc tool to curve parts and how to pull a part off to show the inside of the enclosure. Im using sketchup.
bcpballer64 Posted March 8, 2010 Report Posted March 8, 2010 Thats fine I can wait on the design. I am still trying to get a hang on the arc tool to curve parts and how to pull a part off to show the inside of the enclosure. Im using sketchup. Ok it 5:56 monday morning im going to get started on that design although im not enirely sure how to measure a port like that for specs. Ill ask tho. Ya i couldnt tell ya on sketchup i tried and then decided to hell with it back to inventor. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Hellbound Train Posted March 8, 2010 Author Report Posted March 8, 2010 I greatly appreciate the help seriously. Just post up the design and cut sheet when you can. I need to get a new program to use and start using the calculator in order to get everything perfect instead of just rough sketches.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.