vr6bass Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 what part of va do you live in? jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
Hellbound Train Posted March 18, 2010 Author Report Posted March 18, 2010 Damplifier Pro install is near completion and my alarm is on its way. I plan on buying my head unit next check. Here is the alarm I picked up for the Ranger. Alarm will be here tuesday. Sorry for no pics of the damplifier pro. I just got tired of trying to get good pics of it with my phone. Will get pics of the installed damplifer when I get back to it in the morning. Will most definitely get pics of the alarm when it gets here. I will have to borrow a camera to start getting pics. Im to buisy trying to get this build done to spend money on a camera right now.
Hellbound Train Posted March 19, 2010 Author Report Posted March 19, 2010 The build is coming along great and I love the ranger. But damn it I was just watching the video for tell me when to go and I saw the Mustang II and it makes me miss mine. If only I would have had the money at the time to put into it.
Hellbound Train Posted March 23, 2010 Author Report Posted March 23, 2010 Viper 2-Way Alarm Iraggi Alternator Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. I have a nice kodak camera with hd pics and vid coming and will be here in a couple days. Couldnt go without a new cam to get great pics and vids of the build. The pics may have been a bit better if my damn hands didnt shake all the time.
Hellbound Train Posted March 23, 2010 Author Report Posted March 23, 2010 Well I need to know what the best site is for looking up wiring for an alarm. Viper 5002 going in my 02 Ranger. Need wiring so I can get this thing done this weekend while im off. What would be the best site for a wiring diagram? Ive also changed the plan for eventually getting this thing repainted. So I was wondering if someone could photoshop the ranger white like in the pic in the first post without the decals on it. I would like to see a 22 inch version of steves rims on there too or even make the tires low pro and make the rims on it 22 inch. If you can take out the toolbox to and throw on a matching bed cover.
Hellbound Train Posted March 25, 2010 Author Report Posted March 25, 2010 Didnt want to take up space with a new post. Just wondering if anyone here would happen to have btl motors and baskets. Old triple stack or even the new single. Looking for 12's.
Hellbound Train Posted April 4, 2010 Author Report Posted April 4, 2010 Big 3 is now complete and the charging is looking great.
BeatBox Posted April 4, 2010 Report Posted April 4, 2010 VERY NICE! how much that alarm run you? i have to put on mine i just gotta make sure i keep an eye on it at all times. looks good so far!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.