Sonic Electronix

im not sure if this is the right section, but in my front panels in my xterra i have infinity components and the bass must have shaken the cross over too much (i thought it was secure) and it broke. so crutchfield sent me a new pair for free. the thing is when i first got them installed, i didnt do it myself, but seeing that all i need to do is replace the cross over, i want to take off the door panel and do it myself, but i cant figure out how to get it off. i can get all sides off but the part basically connected to the window... any help would be greatly appreciated

sorry if this is the wrong section

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

it should just lift up.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

There are sometimes a few hidden screws, check under the reflector on the bottom back of the door, check under the electric window/lock controls if you have em, etc.... they like to hide a few screws that need to be taken out in order to get the doors off sometimes.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

im going to give it a look tomorrow, i was ablt to get everything up but the top i just dont want to mess anything up because im up at college and if i break something itll be a bit of a pain since im in the middle of nowhere

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

Here after a bit of researching I found this on another site, it is a step by step on removing the panel with pictures included, this should make taking the panel off cake.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/300712

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

awesome i appreciate that im gonna give it a go tomorrow

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

just a little update. today i was able to get the door panel off and i fixed the cross over and things are sounding great again, and i finally tuned my amo as well as i can given the tools i have. thanks for the help guys

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

Archived