Mothers Day Is The 13th Of May! Don't Forget

moms are the best friend same with the dad. I love both of my parents. Parents FTW!!
Nismo, save it! dads day is next month... LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i am wanting to get her something she will like, she has a bunch of ansel adams photos framed up so when i bought her like 5 more of them for mothers day last year i thought i had found something she liked, as of last night it is still sitting in the dinning room next to the pantry were i put it last year, only difference is she took em out of the bag.

I guess i will just have to take her out to eat.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i will check into that, i was thinkin of takin her to a japanese steakhouse, where the cook the food in front of ya and all. but i will look into a day spa.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i like the food there too so its a win win, heh
yeah bro! thats a hella classy choice... your moms will enjoy!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

My mom died when I was 12. But my stepmom has been the best and treated me great ever since my dad met her. So I'm thinking a nice bouquet, or something of the sort!

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

My mom got some new jewlery (my fiancee works in a jewlery store so nice discount)

I think I'll ship my step mom some camel fleas of spiders.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton