Anyone watching this game right now? My boys are looking good. Peyton hasn't gotten much going. I was scared after that 2nd drive of 90 yards but since then pats d are in shutdown mode and our offense is clicking like they should be. I love these rivalry games. Im expecting the colts to come back and it be a close game down to the last minute.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Anyone watching this game right now? My boys are looking good. Peyton hasn't gotten much going. I was scared after that 2nd drive of 90 yards but since then pats d are in shutdown mode and our offense is clicking like they should be. I love these rivalry games. Im expecting the colts to come back and it be a close game down to the last minute.

maybe i was wrong about it being close? pats are going full speed ahead on offense right now. Wheres all my brady haters at tonight?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

maybe i was wrong about it being close? pats are going full speed ahead on offense right now. Wheres all my brady haters at tonight?

Funny, cause when I got done watching, Peyton came through and mopped that @$$. Colts win 35-34. Can't handle us baby!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be loud too!

Hahah ol boy got it right in the first post.. Epic game to the last minute.. 35-34.. a close win but a win nonetheless... 9-0 and beat the Pats, cant ask for much more in a regular season. Colts have a chance to take the league record for game winning streak.. Colts have 18, the record is held by the Pats at 21.. but to do it the colts will definitely have to earn it

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

No doubt, Great game all the way through, Pat's played great, Colt's just came through in the 4th. Purely Epic

Yep i wish I could say my second post was right but our defense fell apart. Always a good close game to the end with pats and colts. I cant say im truely dissappointed though. Unlike alot of fans I love my hometeam but I also dont hate every other team for no reason so I actually do have alot of respect for the colts and thats why reggie wayne and joey addai are on my fantasy team and 2 Td's from each of them last night sealed it up for me Im not on a 4 game win streak in fantasy football haha hell yes. But for real lotta respect for the colts and peyton especially. great win by them.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

I still can't believe bellicheck went for it

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I still can't believe bellicheck went for it

I believe it we always go for it and have over a 90% success rate on 4 th And short but damn it's a ballsy move in your own territory.. Kind of a bad ball spot but what are u gonna do shit happens congrTs to the colts for the comeback ID say they are the team to beat now ID take them over the saints . Pats will also beat the saints in 2 weeks I'm calling that now

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

I hope you're wrong! I want the Saints to keep winning!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg