Second Skin Audio

What to do with a Station Wagon

Well my buddy works for a tow company and he is getting a 88 buick station wagon for free and i am trading my john boat and 50 bucks for it. So i dont know what i should do to it give me some ideas im going to try to get sponsered so i dont have to pay as much but idk how many of what subs i should use so give me your ideas

i know every 1 will have fun on the thread

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

cone area :wub:

edit: good luck gettin sponsored i suggest atomic :ph34r: not bad on the contract side

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Hit up the major manufacturers and see what they can do. Someone might give you a price break if you are doing 36 12's in there.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

hifonics has the entry level subs that are 300rms and only cost 35 a piece i might try to get ahold of them and see what they can do or else it will cost me 600 off sonicelectronix.com

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

6 21" death penalty's or 8 or 10.... might as well go really hard core with this...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

6 21" death penalty's or 8 or 10.... might as well go really hard core with this...

ya that would b bad ass but its kinda hard to put out that much money when im only 18

this is gonna be a project i will be putting together 4 a while

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

but seriously contact them with the idea.... most people have never heard of them.... so its worth a shot...

get some plans together for engine and paint of the vehical... last time i tried for a sponsorship they wanted all those details as well.... this was a long ass time ago i dont know if things changed.... but the guy wanted all the details of my vehicle...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(