Second Skin Audio

What to do with a Station Wagon

but seriously contact them with the idea.... most people have never heard of them.... so its worth a shot...

get some plans together for engine and paint of the vehical... last time i tried for a sponsorship they wanted all those details as well.... this was a long ass time ago i dont know if things changed.... but the guy wanted all the details of my vehicle...

Thanks alot for the info. I am just going to have to try i mean the worse that will happen is they say no. It is deff going to need a paint job and a front bumped since it doesnt have 1 haha

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Well what exactly is your projected budget for this setup?? Can't really help u out without knowing that.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

im going to do something cheap right now and later on down the road i will do something with a little more quailty. if i do the 20 12s then thats only 600 dollars and i can probly get them a little cheaper if i talk to hifonics

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF