stingray0123 Posted November 17, 2009 Report Posted November 17, 2009 I'm looking for 2 15"s to go into my Jimmy, Want to buy online because all the stores in my area are a huge ripoff. Anyone suggest a good sub at a store with decent international shipping prices to canada? I don't need any express shipping, I don't mind waiting 20 days or however long it would take to get up here. Around 150 each sub, 300 for both, before shipping costs. I was looking at these, I know RE is a good company, but is that a good price? http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com/reaudiose15.aspx
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 17, 2009 Report Posted November 17, 2009 That is a really good price for a 15" SE.. For $160 you prolli won't find much better, if any. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
fox_racin4 Posted November 17, 2009 Report Posted November 17, 2009 where abouts are you in canada? 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
AR1684 Posted November 17, 2009 Report Posted November 17, 2009 audioque has these on sale http://www.audioque.com/aq/SDC2_5_Series.htm
CR Boom Posted November 17, 2009 Report Posted November 17, 2009 That is a good price.. I really like the SE's they are a good everyday sub... I have given mine double rms with no problems you just have to be carefull. If you get these try to give them 750-800 each IMO... you will not be sad... 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
03navi Posted November 17, 2009 Report Posted November 17, 2009 I'm looking for 2 15"s to go into my Jimmy, Want to buy online because all the stores in my area are a huge ripoff.Anyone suggest a good sub at a store with decent international shipping prices to canada? I don't need any express shipping, I don't mind waiting 20 days or however long it would take to get up here. Around 150 each sub, 300 for both, before shipping costs. I was looking at these, I know RE is a good company, but is that a good price? http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com/reaudiose15.aspx http://www.fadfusion.com/selection.php?pro...ber=20141401099 http://infiniteelectronix.com/poweracousti...neinsertea.aspx Vehicle: 2003 Lincoln Navigator Exterior:Custome Air bags, Chrome Grill, 8000K Hid Low & Fogs, 24in rims,Corsa dB Performance Exhaust Amplifiers:Kicker Kx2500.1, MA Audio M700XE Batteries: 1 Kinetic Hc2400 Battery Electrical: STOCK Charging System! Tsunami 40farad Capacitor, Enclosure: 8 ft³ tuned to 45Hz Interchangeable Ports(34Hz) Headunit: STOCK! (DVD,CD,Navigation), AudioControl LC6i, AudioControl Epicenter Mids/Highs: (4)Sets Of Focal Access Component 690 CA1, 2) Sets Of Infinity Reference Tweeter Subwoofers: 2) 15 Power Acoustik Mofo Wire: Multiple Runs Of 1/0 Gauge Streetwire Cable Video: http://www.youtube.com/2treo15
iTech Posted November 17, 2009 Report Posted November 17, 2009 Is DealerCostCarAudio trustable? I've heard really bad things about them. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
stingray0123 Posted November 18, 2009 Author Report Posted November 18, 2009 audioque has these on salehttp://www.audioque.com/aq/SDC2_5_Series.htm These seem pretty good. Do you know the normal price, and sale price? I'm not entirely sure when i will buy the subs. Edit: Nvm, went to their home page and found out. Another note, would anyone suggest a single 18" over 2 15"s?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.