Second Skin Audio

Best Subwoofer available

WTF !!! how did u go from askn bout subs to amps. dude ? I believe 3 or 4 ppl. have asked what type of $ "EXACT" u want to spend then u will get exact post from guys with the knowledge... Check ur acct. and post back and i assure u the guys here will assist u.....

Bro, someone asked me what kind of power i was plannin on runnin and i said i didnt know, and whey i say that i dont have a budget right now means that price is not an issue, im just tryin to get an idea of the choices that are out there so im asking for suggestions for ANY sub out there, regardless of price, that would work be in the conditions i stated earlier.

Bro, someone asked me what kind of power i was plannin on runnin and i said i didnt know, and whey i say that i dont have a budget right now means that price is not an issue, im just tryin to get an idea of the choices that are out there so im asking for suggestions for ANY sub out there, regardless of price, that would work be in the conditions i stated earlier.

I think you'll struggle to find a 12" sub that WON'T work at least reasonably well in 3 cubes.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Are you tripping? You must be, 3 cubes is probably on the 'too big' side for a 12" BTL. It's the MAXIMUM recommended size on Fi's website.

Why post it if it's bullshit?

oh, didnt even see the 12" part, i thought you guys were talkin 15's or 18's, i know those bigger BTLs love there airspace

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg