toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

im not hard to find. fat guy always laughing having fun. you walked past me a few times. asked where i was minutes before i showed up :unknw:

see i was looking for you lol. i told you i still didnt know who you were. i thought some other guy was you. alpine described you to me and i was trying to find the guy that fit the description. you had the brown jacket on right? i only saw/noticed you at the end from across the parking lot. sorry i missed you. would you have said hi?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

No Problem Melissa!

Had a Good time with all You guys today!

Ill hope to hang out with you guys for CES this Year :drinks:

bastards didnt get me a ticket... :aggressive:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

good lookin on a sip of that patron elvis... u started being nice for some reason its weird.. other then picking up your what. what!??what do u want im busy" lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

BUILDLOG

good lookin on a sip of that patron elvis... u started being nice for some reason its weird.. other then picking up your what. what!??what do u want im busy" lol

Ive always Been nice thats why im like wtf is minel talking about me being shady....

Ask zak Or justin what you saw today thats me 100%

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

BUILDLOG

Ive always Been nice thats why im like wtf is minel talking about me being shady....

Ask zak Or justin what you saw today thats me 100%

bro i know u pretty damn good...lets just say anything u say about me comes back to me one way or another ill find out... but idc lol words r nothing i got 6oz gloves whenever u feel like saying something with my name in the middle and the word "jank" or w.e u say.. just come over will take care of it the old fashion way.. haha...

u know i got love for u... u r the reason im trying to get loud u remember the first time we met u were drunk at in n out and u heard my 2 15's and 2 8's and said ehhh its kind of loud....i've known u before i knew meade Meade and when i seen your myspace pix of the systems i thought this dudes a man every week a new build..then the vids...yuuup

BUILDLOG

Archived