Jump to content

Look what FedEx delivered today.....


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know you ready for friday!! :hairtrick:

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

Posted

Cool, always nice to have new stuff

Lunar Amplifiers: L1500's x 8, L2125, L100X2, L55x2, L40x2 (2)

Digital Designs 9518G x 2

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

Posted
I know you ready for friday!! :hairtrick:

Ready like Eddie !!!!!!!!! Im not gonna sleep til' I BEAT !!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5634 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...