matt402 Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 a friend of mine has 2 wd 15s in a blazer, iirc he does ~152 sealed and 154+ usac style. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=57121986 i had a speed series A300 amp on my cvr and did pretty good .
BK09 Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 I JUST GOT 2 PLW12D2'S AND I THINK THEY DO PRETTY GOOD. IF YOU CAN GET SOME OF THE 10'S FOR $50 I WOULD JUMP ON THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. I HAVE MY 2 12'S IN A VERY SMALL BOX AND RUNNING 800 WATTS RIGHT NOW AND I DID A 141.1. PROBRABLY COULD'VE GOT HIGHER BUT MY AMP IS MESSED UP.
BassAddict32 Posted November 29, 2009 Author Report Posted November 29, 2009 anyone every mess with the SPW series? 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
dbdriven Posted February 14, 2010 Report Posted February 14, 2010 it's the DB Drive PLW10. Im runnin 2 db15plw and a db12plw and they hit pretty good i would def recommend them if they are working
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.