BassAddict32 Posted November 18, 2009 Report Posted November 18, 2009 so anyone had any personal experience with them? they seem pretty good but i want your opinions. i know they're not the cheapest things out there. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 What model woofer are you looking at?? 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
BassAddict32 Posted November 19, 2009 Author Report Posted November 19, 2009 What model woofer are you looking at?? it's the DB Drive PLW10. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 Their higher model subs and amps are pretty good quality from what I've seen/heard... One of my teammates and I got to play around with a pair of the WD 15s like a year ago and I was pretty impressed by it all around. Wasn't the best or worst daily sub SQ wise but it did put up sum very comparable numbers to other similarly rated woofers. It took a bunch of pretty high powered burps without a sweat also. What was the price on it?? 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
BassAddict32 Posted November 19, 2009 Author Report Posted November 19, 2009 Their higher model subs and amps are pretty good quality from what I've seen/heard... One of my teammates and I got to play around with a pair of the WD 15s like a year ago and I was pretty impressed by it all around. Wasn't the best or worst daily sub SQ wise but it did put up sum very comparable numbers to other similarly rated woofers. It took a bunch of pretty high powered burps without a sweat also.What was the price on it?? well, i know a guy who has 2 10" DB Drive PLW's for $50. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
jmitch Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 i seen them in flea markets b4 thats all i know about them I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 well, i know a guy who has 2 10" DB Drive PLW's for $50. If they are in full working order then I'd definitely pick them up... I'd also be afraid that at that price and still working that they would be stolen. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
wL<3bass Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 I'm wondering if anyone has playing around with the DB Drive OKUR A7 7500.1? Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
dblovah51 Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 Their higher model subs and amps are pretty good quality from what I've seen/heard... One of my teammates and I got to play around with a pair of the WD 15s like a year ago and I was pretty impressed by it all around. Wasn't the best or worst daily sub SQ wise but it did put up sum very comparable numbers to other similarly rated woofers. It took a bunch of pretty high powered burps without a sweat also.What was the price on it?? 2x that i had WD 15s for atleast a year and thats one of my favorite 15 woofers out there, i was able to pull 149.1 @36hzt at the headrest using MTX TA92001 amps, if i didnt pop the tinsels i maybe wouldnt have had 18s btls as yet. 2004 trailblazer 4 FI BTL 18s (2) DC 10.0k xs power d3100s mechman 270 158.2 @41
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 I'm wondering if anyone has playing around with the DB Drive OKUR A7 7500.1? Danny Hays is running Okur amps and has one of the loudest vehicles on the planet. I believe he did a 179.7 drag style(sealed at the dash) and well over a 180 USACI style. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.