So im making some changes to my set up. I've already sold my box and amp the other day and got a rockford 3sixty on the way. Now the hard part. This past week I've been spending my free time looking for an amp. I almost had it down but there's so many different options I could use a second or third opinion. First, the amp is for 2 12" image dynamics idmax dual 4ohms. Im going to be doing a sealed 3 to 4cuft box. Not sure on the measurements but that's what im going for. Second, what im looking for (or think im looking for) My subs are 300 to 1000rms so descent size efficient 1000 to 1500 watts. I don't want a power hungry 3 foot beast. The few amps I've been looking at are the alpine pdx1.1000 power bass asa1500 jl 1000/1v2. These 3 I can get for a good price with warranty since my brother works for a shop that his friend owns. They also sell tma, re audio orion kicker rockford eclipse. My brother has me sold on the pdx because of its size and power but looking for some more opinions. I should also mention that im looking to spend $500.

You could get a audioque 1200d for around half that. Does rated and is by no means a 3 ft monster. Very solid amp and great customer service.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

stetsoms are small, sundown 1500 is only like 17 inches long.

i got a 5 channel alpine because of its size.. now im switching to a sundown 4 channel. the alpine had very small filter selection. but aslong as the alpine has a subsonic and highpass filter its got enough for me to pick it, they can get pretty warm though. there are some at a shop around me that are always hot and they are just turned on, there not even in there amp demo section.

• 3 weeks later...

Well its been about a month. I ended up with a jl 1000/1. i got a good deal and couldn't pass it. Its hasn't been installed yet but from what i read i wont be disappointed. Also, i went the alpine PXE-H650 instead of the rockford 3sixty. It has alot of built in crossovers as well as time correction. It took a few days but i got it tuned to my ears. I havent started building yet but for my box im looking to have them in my back deck facing up. 3.cuft SEALED! with 1 side having a plexiglass window. I was thinking about porting it but after looking back and remembering my front windshield flex in and out i just couldnt go through that again. The id max really peaks hard around 30 to 40hz where as a sealed its a more smooth response. My question is where can i get a 27"x 12" 3/4 Plexiglas's or should i got with lexan?