Jump to content

Passive Radiator Sale!!


fritosaregood

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know not many ppl know how a passive radiator really work, and even fewer use them. But i got pointed to this site over a year ago. every now and then I keep looking an there passive radiators, tonight i look and their half off!! 15's and 18's.

http://www.diycable.com/main/default.php?c...832b4dac11d0ffb

I looked around on their forum and they said because no one really uses them there being blown out and discontinued.

I just paid for 2 15. cant wait to play with them

also if you order. it will automatically add an extra mass kit to it. you have to select No on the option before you add to cart.

Posted

hey didnt you do 4 e8's and a 15 passive radiator?

how did that work out?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

It worked out great, just couldnt put tons of power to it. I just sold the E8s.

These radiators should be here monday, then im gonna try and get buildin on a box for a 15" sub with 2 15 radiators.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9619 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...