Need Help With ITunes

Are they still located on the computer? (Wherever you saved them?)

If so you can probably just click on File > Add folder to library > Then click on the folder they're saved to and see if they either get fixed or if they're repeating.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

You played it once on itunes to hear it then moved the song into another folder and now it can't find it.

To play it just double click it and choose "locate" and then find it and choose it and it will work and the "!" will go away.

If you keep all your music in one folder then just choose select all while in the library and then delete all the songs then select all in your folder and drag/drop back onto itunes

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

if you moved them straight from the zipfile, it wont be able to recognize it. you have to go into the unzipper program and save them all into a folder as mp3 files. cuz right now it is trying to pull it from the zipfile, and it cant.

that SHOULD be it.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

The Library shows any song that you have every played on Itunes...esp since you don't have a lot of music putting it all into one folder and adding it again to the library, but deleting that list of songs first, is probably the best and easiest way.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical