Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah i thought i'd share this epic video with everyone weird al pwns

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

hate that show, im so glad its on late nights...

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Posted
hate that show, im so glad its on late nights...

x1,000,000,000

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

i hate this show too... but this was fucking epic awesome/fail.. im honestly not sure yet

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted
huh that shit is weird

:01nocomment8so:

yeeeeaaaahh rriiiiiggggghhhhhttt......

ScreenHunter_01Jun270615.jpg

Posted

I love that show.

Sometimes i am rolling in the floor laughing, other times it is just- meh, and other times I am like WTF.

I am pretty sure I saw Eric Warehiem (the guy in the hamburger bun) at Disneyworld. LOL!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted
:huh:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 665 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...