drumminian Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 Ok so im lookin at new components and I was wondering what the real differences are between the two besides the power having a high rms thanks Alpine CDA-9887 15" FI BL JBL BP1200.1 Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear Optima D35 yellow top under hood Big 3 all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel
loki Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 i dont think RF components are great sounding cuz i had some power series before but i would assume they will sound the same! not to sure i havent been around to many of them to notice a big difference 05 Ford F150 Single Cab Audio: -Pioneer DEH-3200DVD -Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front -RE Audio 5x7 Rear -DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box -Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp -Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp -Audison Connnection RCAs -Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio
drumminian Posted November 20, 2009 Author Report Posted November 20, 2009 Yeah I just wanted to know if there is an auditory difference in the quality of one or the other Alpine CDA-9887 15" FI BL JBL BP1200.1 Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear Optima D35 yellow top under hood Big 3 all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel
newls1 Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 Personally, I have the punch components (08 model) and they sound amazing, its just the triange crappy x-overs that SUCK! If it wasnt for RF's insanely sweet CS, i wouldn't still be using them... I've had 2 x-overs break on me (caps inside the x-over breaking off the board I guess from bass) A employee from RF's tech dept, sent me a few to have FOR FREE! That service was totally un-expected........ I learned from this though, I hot glued the bases of all the caps in my x-overs, and since then........NOT 1 FAILURE YET! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.