Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Going behind the seats, in the stock cut out

Not Actual Vehicle, Just the best pic I could find on Google

Testfit.jpg

Wade11.jpg

Wade12.jpg

Wade13.jpg

Wade14.jpg

Wade15.jpg

Build coming SOON

Edited by footlongsam

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

I'am really interested in elco's boxes, I know you can un bolt the floor of the bed and do a box in that storage area from there, but I really want to see, and see what is possible in these things

the box looks good though, tapered tline? or just ported?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
I'am really interested in elco's boxes, I know you can un bolt the floor of the bed and do a box in that storage area from there, but I really want to see, and see what is possible in these things

the box looks good though, tapered tline? or just ported?

Just ported, I suggested a tapered Tline, but the owner didn't want to do someting he was unsure of

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

yeah tapered on 4 -12s would still be huge, smaller than a standard tline, or horn, but would have been nice

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 6257 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...