Changed my mind WTT Hifonics 2610's for...............

tripleb45

-2 Fi BTL 18"s fully loaded D2 triple stacked motors

-4 Big batteries

-1 AQ 3500 and some cash or more in trade

-Great HU and some other trades or cash

These are some of the things let me know what you got. I don't need anything smaller than an 18" BTL on subs, 3500 watt amps, Decent HU, Big batteries, no 10's, 12's, 15's, no boxes, etc. Lets get it.

12945_195773204202_670634202_407685.jpg

12945_195772709202_670634202_407684.jpg

For the mini mods this is different from the last thread that was for sundowns, this is for the items above. See the difference. Please no mini mods needed

you can easily click edit and add/change what you wonna do

right now you just creating tons of useless topics/spamming

Thanks will keep that in mind. It has already been said now. YES it is over. lol

For some reason I cant edit the title even when I do it goes back to the same title that it was. So I wanted a new title. Sorry for the disappointment.

Back to the trade guys.

You posted this yesterday...

"I just bought 4 used Fi BTL 18" subs, and I am having them all reconed by Fi to start a new. I should be getting all four of my BTL's back either the week of thanksgiving or the week after. I was wondering if they have to be rebroken in or will they still be pretty loose. I have never done a recone so there is no need for rape guys. lol "

Hmmm....and you need 2 more why?

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

So what happened to these 4 18's youve got at Fi being reconed? 01nocomment8so.gif

it's really hard to understand this guy and his build. First he wanted 2 FI BTL's, so he got them, then he wanted 4, he got 2 more. Then he got hifonics, now he sell's them, then he decided to get 2 more of them, then he changed his mind to get 4 saz 3500d.

i call this :bsflag:

The most common number of BTL's are 4 so I want to do 6 and not 8 that's too much, but I am working on electrical and fiberglassing. To answer your question. No need to question it, nor me answering to you but I have no need to lie. Trust me some of us tell the truth and that is what my refs are for I got 2 from Tkitt21 on here and 2 from luises14 on caco. Go look if up since you have time to question me.

Archived