Box design 05 f150

Ok guys Ive been trying to think of some sick shit to run my system but I am failing...epicly. I just have one big ass brain fart when it comes to box design. So heres the dilema . I have an 05 f150 ext cab, exactly like loganberrys. Im going to be running 2 15 lvl4 dc's in my truck. The rear seats will be taken out. I do not want a wall. I want it below window line. Box can be 45 wide 28 tall and 24 deep. I have 6inch pvc that i can use for the ports, or I can just make a square port. Id like everything forward also. If any you guys would like to help me out here id appreciate it a ton. You dont have to draw up anything just write what ya think!

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

your box can be bigger than 45, you can make it up to 53 and up to 57 if you take the door panels off, i can give you my box design, or you could buy my box...shipping on a 300lb box couldnt be too much lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

your box can be bigger than 45, you can make it up to 53 and up to 57 if you take the door panels off, i can give you my box design, or you could buy my box...shipping on a 300lb box couldnt be too much lol

Just messaged you lol. Idk why I said 45, I meant 53..duhhh. If you wouldnt mind giving me your box design thatd be pretty damn awesome.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |