Sundown Audio

anyone run with audioque 3500's

steven

just as reliable as the 1200 and 2200's just more power.

I am watching this same amp. I am thinking about running 4 to 6 of them depending on how many BTL's I decide to run. lol Are they .5 ohm stable and are they strappable?

Are you the guy who has 4 btl's? Ya they can run at .5 ohm however I wouldnt recommend it.

steven.jpg

you could wire your subs to "0.5 ohms" but since you won't see that with rise then you would have no problems

READ THE FIRST TWO SENTENCES

http://www.audioque.com/aq/AQ3500D.htm

noobs! lol.

i'll explain.

18 volts is what you get when you charge a 16 volt system. example: your 12 volt system actually operates at over 14 volts

so 18 volts equals normal operating voltage for a 16 volt system. most people charge higher though. anywhere from 18.5 to 20 in extreme cases.

same thing as when people charge their "12 volt" systems to upwards of 15 volts (steve meade)

noobs! lol.

i'll explain.

18 volts is what you get when you charge a 16 volt system. example: your 12 volt system actually operates at over 14 volts

so 18 volts equals normal operating voltage for a 16 volt system. most people charge higher though. anywhere from 18.5 to 20 in extreme cases.

same thing as when people charge their "12 volt" systems to upwards of 15 volts (steve meade)

dam got you. So you saying an 18 volt system is fairly easy to obtain, as long as I have about 8-10 16v batteries, and 1 16v battery under the hood with about 2 300 amp alternators and of course the big 3?

hate to say it, but if you have to ask questions about it then you shouldn't attempt it.

hate to say it, but if you have to ask questions about it then you shouldn't attempt it.

I know I am inexperienced, but was I right? Because of course I would not attempt to do this without someone that knows what they are doing. We all have to start somewhere. If I am wrong could you explain how I could run a 18v system on 4 18" BTL's?

Archived