i just got the 8900 with at&t about two weeks ago and i love it :) only thing i dont like is it doesnt have 3g...but it literally has everything else. blackberry app world is a plus too

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

joni13 do you have to have the plan because if so that kind of ruins my plans for this phone, because i dont have the money to pay 30 bucks a month.. but how is it that people where i live have the curve, but dont have internet on it?

Alot of reviews i read say they have bad battery life true or not so true?

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

for the first couple of days, my phone would die after about 12 hours.

then after a couple nights of being on the charger, it will hold a charge for about 2 full days before i need to toss it on the charge

that sounds good.. because for me i text a considerable ammount and the phone i have now i basically have to charge everynight, and that is just texting a little bit of calling a day lol

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

joni13 do you have to have the plan because if so that kind of ruins my plans for this phone, because i dont have the money to pay 30 bucks a month.. but how is it that people where i live have the curve, but dont have internet on it?

Alot of reviews i read say they have bad battery life true or not so true?

My computer at work will not let me add a blackberry to any carrier without adding the blackberry feature. I have talked to most of the carriers about ways around that and i cannot find anything. It might be possible that they switched out the sim card to have one without internet but im not 100% sure on that. If you already have an att phone you might be able to just switch out the sim card to a blackberry and get it to work with out internet but im not 100% sure the only way to find out is to try it out. Also i wouldn't see a point in having a blackberry with out internet. That is my opinion tho. Also the battery life is pretty good considering how u use it. And if you charge it correctly. I charge both my phones every other day sometimes every day but its pretty good in my point of view

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

i see the point of no point without internet, but when i get a job to where i can afford it i will probabily add it to the plan. plus if i get one with wi fi i will use that at my house.. and i dont know how they did the no internet but two of my good friends said tonight that they dont have the internet on the curve.

well ask them if they just switched the sim card and didn't let att know about it

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

i will try and ask, but not sure when i will get to lol

yes do ask and pm me with any questions like i said my personal favorite is the curve and i couldnt bring myself to give up my curve when i got my droid so now im stuck with two phone bills but two great phones

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4