Dee in Dallas tahoe build 2lvl4 xl 18's powerbass 5k

you know mike, i don't think anybody even wants to see it. is a tahoe with 2 18's on double rms run of the mill now?

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Where's the pics and damn that thing is loud and low 4 of my employees sat in it 2 tapped out as soon as the bass hit 1 came out rubbinhis ears and the 4th was in a rock band and said damn that was loud.

That shiddd was too funny when ur employees jumped out of the HOE !!! I phuck'n lvd'd that shiddd..... Hey mike i guess u get what u pay for from Rusty....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

nothin, huh? oh well, dee's hoe gets no love. :01nocomment8so:

Shiddd Sean i dont give a dang bout these fools on the forum bruh, I know we put in some serious wrench time on this build and thats really all that matters ! I owe u guys a arm and a leg........

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Yeah I tell you I swear that sounded as loud as averys 4 18s and I can't wait until turkey drag when you turn it up I mean if you think its loud now runnin 2000 watts wait till you run all 6000 watts oooowwwweeeeee

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Archived