Sonic Electronix

is 155.1 db ok for about 5K watts

the meter at your house/ shop ALWAYS reads higher than the meter at the comp.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

well its up north compaired to me. im in new mexico. and i hear yea about the numbers being done at a comp. i also only put numbers in my sig that i did at a comp. and mine was the oppisite of yours. i was doing a 152.5 at home. got to finals and did a 153.4. and after finals when ever i went to a show it was always 153+ that was crazy. my score was also done in stock 601-1800 class. and others in that class were louder. a 163 took the win. but his was in an s10 at 70hz. mine was a 4dr yukon at 37hz. i usually dont say much, but when someone does a score and immidiatly others start jumpin on the bs wagon, it gets annoying. the op did a good score, and as you said he has the potential to get louder. just next time do it at a show

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

holly crap nightshade,,,you sound threatened,,,,just kidden,,,were you at world finals in tulsa . i just wanted to say that i wasnt bragging about a certain score,,,if you read as some of you did,,i asked if it was good,,,i didnt start off saying i did 155 suckers,,and i dont even have a minivan with a big ugly wall slammed right up against the front seats reducing my cabin space to nothing,,and i dont have a huge battery bank to back up all my amps,,,and to talk about me having alot of equipment to score a low #,,,i saw quite a few rides at finals that had a shit load more money and equip, than i,,, score mid to high 150s,,,shit people,,all i did was want to see what area i was hitting at for the time being,,,im still working on it..but its not walled off and wont be,,,its just set up like meades.....so some of you ,,,NIGHTSHADE,,,calm down,, its not a threat,or challenge,,im not saying your shit dont hit,im sure it does..i tried to tell you that the audio shop told me to my face that it did 155 in dash and kick,,they did it i didnt,,,then someone called the shop and they said different,,they said 155 in kicks and lower on dash...so who can you trust these days,,,i never been one to lie or makeshit up,,,,maybe they were wrong,i dont know,,,but im pretty confident enuff about the amount of flexing it does,,and thats what i wanted in beginning,,and i dont feel that i have to go out and buy a brand new camera just to proove to you people what kind of damage it does,or how much air it moves,,,keep the comments comming......

^^^Lol, I try to tell you some words of encouragement and you tell me to calm down. I'm not getting excited about anything, especially not a 155 in the kick out of 4 18's and 5K watts. You never should have asked if it was a good score if you didn't want to hear what a veteran competitor had to say about it. Once again I will pay you a compliment by saying it's a good score but off that much equiptment I'd expect a bit higher.

I have no interest in Usaci World Finals so no I was not in Tulsa. I was at NSPL World Finals and saw the scores that happend there and some of the vehicles could have went to Tulsa and did very well too. In no way am I saying that one org is better than the other either so don't get confused here. It could have happend vice versa with Usaci guys coming to NSPL finals.

I promise you I'm not hating here or do I feel threatend at all. Why would I? No reason, but next time you start a thread asking for people's opinions on a topic think about some of the responses you may get first. If you don't like what someone thinks of your install/score then don't ask questions about it. Your always going to get people that don't agree with you or praise what you do. I didn't knock you one bit either, you obviously don't know how to handle constructive criticism very well or you wouldn't be taking what I said the way you did.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

id like to know @ what hz the 55 was at?
and the loudest tones were from 37hrtz to 41 hrtz

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

ok you miss understood me,,,, i did expect the bad stuff,,,and i do respect what the veterans have to say,,very much.. i think you feel i was attacking you and im not,,,im not a compettiter,,and i wasnt planning on it,,,i just didnt want to see other people arguing on here about this topic...i do respect everything you have to say,,so maybe you could msg me and we could talk further details and where to go from there,,like i said i had alot of trouble from the audio shop that did the first install,,,i never expected anyone,,,and i meen anyone to bow down before me,,,so if you read the last statement,,i said KEEP THE COMMENTS COMMING,,,,,,,,,,,this is more meades area of help,,,but i will listen to all suggestions,,but remember i want to keep the interior as stock as possible

Archived